Quebec immigration forums

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Education Question for CSQ
Hometown
post Dec 13 2011, 08:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi, all

With regards to applying for Quebec Selection Certificate could anyone help with following queries;
I have a Masters Degree (Computing) totalling for 180 credits. Do I have to obtain a Quebec credential evaluation for this?

2 Do I have to submit DELF or DALF or TEFAQ for French Proficiency? Which exam(s) should I appear for

Will appreciate a quick response.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
post Dec 13 2011, 08:23 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (Hometown @ Dec 13 2011, 06:49 PM) *
Do I have to submit DELF or DALF or TEFAQ for French Proficiency? Which exam(s) should I appear for

Proficiency in French and English

Effective December 6, 2011, all new skilled worker candidates (principal claimants and spouses) who wish to obtain points for their French proficiency must demonstrate this proficiency by enclosing with their immigration application the results of a French evaluation test issued by one of the two organizations recognized by the Ministère, specifically:

the Test díévaluation du français adapté pour le Québec (TEFAQ) of the Chambre de commerce et díindustrie de Paris (CCIP);
the Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ) of the Centre international díétudes pédagogiques (CIEP);
the Test díévaluation du français (TEF) of the CCIP;
the Test de connaissance du français (TCF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme díétudes en langue française (DELF) of the CIEP;
the Diplôme approfondi de langue française (DALF) of the CIEP.

Candidates who choose to present a TEF or TCF must enclose the results of the oral comprehension test and the oral expression test. Note that written proficiency is not evaluated when applying for a Québec Selection Certificate.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/e...cess/index.html

+Quote Post
Hometown
post Dec 14 2011, 07:07 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Robin @ Dec 13 2011, 06:56 PM) *
Candidates who choose to present a TEF or TCF must enclose the results of the oral comprehension test and the oral expression test. Note that written proficiency is not evaluated when applying for a Québec Selection Certificate.

Thanks a lot!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS 25th July 2014 - 05:02 PM
Email: immiqc@gmail.com